GENSANarium will be on hiatus for the next two years or so. For the mean time, posts subtitled as SIDE TRIPS will be featured which highlight other places and events in the Philippines. Enjoy! - Admin, 2/10/14

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Year-end Bonus Has Just Arrived


Thirty-eight days more before Christmas but the air of merriness is already hanging thick in the air. This message especially goes out to people working in the government offices. You pretty well know what I am talking about. The YEAR-END BONUS has been deposited to our accounts. Others may receive that tomorrow or any time next week. It's depends on how fast your office works on matters like this. LOL!

Just caution, my friends, on how to spend your bonuses. That amount might just come into passing at an eye's wink. Voila, it's gone! As for me, I already have a couple of things going on inside my head. I could only hope I can realize my plans. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...