GENSANarium will be on hiatus for the next two years or so. For the mean time, posts subtitled as SIDE TRIPS will be featured which highlight other places and events in the Philippines. Enjoy! - Admin, 2/10/14

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Claims



Finally, I got to transfer my funds from Paypal to my own personal account card for I have just claimed my Union Bank EON Debit Card.

Application is very easy, as well as claiming it at the local branch. Firstly, I applied for the EON Debit card online.

Just visit the link below.


You will be asked for some basic information like your name, address, contact number, and the like. Be sure to give truthful information here. We are talking about money here so you better give honest personal data. After submitting the online form, a confirmation message, along with a reference number, was sent to both my email and phone.

A night came by and the next day, I went to Union Bank Pioneer South Branch. It was around ten in the morning and the guard directed me to one of the tellers. I was immediately entertained. She filled some forms for me and asked for some IDs. These are some of the requirements. So I produced my IDS, actually three, along with a photocopy of each one. I used my school ID, driving license and GSIS ecard.

Here is the complete list of the valid IDs and other requirements:


I signed the papers and gave some other information, like the reference number texted and emailed to me. Afterwards, she asked for a deposit (Php 200.00) so I can activate the card and link it with my Paypal account. She filled again the slips for me and did the deposit. After few more minutes, my EON debit card was amazingly done. That fast!

She gave me some reminders about the use of the debit card and what to do in certain situations. I thanked her and finally left the bank with a joyful heart. Just fifteen minutes and my transaction was finished. I was very impressed about their system so I got to give the bank and its people a round of applause.

Well, it has been more than 24 hours since that happened so today, I got to link my Paypal account and debit card. I have been writing online for some months now and all my payments have been accumulated in Paypal all this time. I have done some online purchases and signups and I kind of regretted such reckless action. Now that I finally deposited it in a bank, I guess I can manage it better now. That’s months of earning so it is a pretty good sum to get wasted with.

Besides my debit card, I was also able to claim my payment from Google Adsense. Yehey, it was such another good cash! So that same day I claimed my debit card, I also passed by Western Union (the branch at Calumpang Highway).


Such great blessings to come before the year ends. I guess a very bountiful New Year celebration is to come. LOL!
Yet, a sad news just came to my inbox last night. Adgitize is closing my January 31, 2012. It has also been a good source of income (via ads) for me. Well, got to deal with that and accept the temporariness of things.

Well, Adgitize is to close. May there will be more opportunities to come by. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.
    Mumbai Call Girls
    Call Girls in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...