GENSANarium will be on hiatus for the next two years or so. For the mean time, posts subtitled as SIDE TRIPS will be featured which highlight other places and events in the Philippines. Enjoy! - Admin, 2/10/14

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just a Fine Afternoon



It is Wednesday, it is Bonifacio Day, and it is a national holiday. No work, no lessons to prepare, and no students to deal with. Just wanting to have a good time at home in idleness and obliviousness…

But wait, it is also the end of the month, and yes, my salary would have been deposited. So despite the dry hot air and the laziness of the day, I geared up and roamed around KCC mall with guess who – my mother and my nephew Boknoy! We went there around 2 in the afternoon, visited some spots, and then procured our groceries.

After that, our next itinerary was to eat. Improverished and energy-drained were we from all that walking and racing with busy carts. It was holiday and so many shoppers were also bustling around. And thus, we looked for a good place to sit down and it had been a painstaking thing to do. We first went to Jollibee (Boknoy’s favorite) but it was bursting at the seams, next was Chowking and still full, and all the rest of the fast food stores.

Then finally, my eyes caught an empty table at Greenwich. I dragged my buddies and rushed to the chairs. Yippee, at last! After catching my breath, I ordered some pizza with pasta and chicken and others. It took too long to prepare our order so while waiting, I took pics of this cute naughty kid.



It was already night when we got home. Just tired but happy. It feels good to be with your family… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...