GENSANarium will be on hiatus for the next two years or so. For the mean time, posts subtitled as SIDE TRIPS will be featured which highlight other places and events in the Philippines. Enjoy! - Admin, 2/10/14

Friday, November 25, 2011

Finally, My Passport!



I finally claimed my passport today. I was supposed to get it May this year but I lost my receipt which served as the claim stub. Having been very busy and being unable to file an affidavit of loss, I was only able to claim it today. LOL!

Like the first time, my transaction with the Department of Foreign Affairs had been very easy and cool. I arrived around 4:40 P.M., just few minutes before their office closes. I actually left my office by around four but I was caught in a huge traffic so I arrived way later than I intended to. Well, the people at the DFA still accommodated me. I was right away ushered to the Releasing section. I extracted the affidavit from my bag, and answered a few questions. The personnel then earnestly looked for my passport at the cabinet and in just few minutes, he found it. I signed the log and voila, it was done!

My experience with DFA was very good. Aside from the fact that they do not have as much daily transactions as other government offices, the Department has established a very efficient and effective system. My first dealing with them had been exciting, and today, they never failed me again. The people were still as accommodating and hardworking as before.

To the people of the Department of Foreign Affairs, General Santos City office, congratulations for maintaining a great job and work ethics.

1 comment:

  1. Guims, need to get a passport too.where and how can i get a passport?

    Naa na bay DFA sa gensan?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...