GENSANarium will be on hiatus for the next two years or so. For the mean time, posts subtitled as SIDE TRIPS will be featured which highlight other places and events in the Philippines. Enjoy! - Admin, 2/10/14

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Anime Delight at Comic Alley, Veranza Mall




For the Anime fans, there is only one good place for you – that is the Comic Alley. And here in General Santos City, Comic Alley can be found on the second floor of Veranza Mall.

I did not know about the shop until a colleague told me about it last month. Not that I am an Anime fan, I’m simply a huge, crazy fan of the best Anime series of all time – One Piece! LOL. I have seen all twelve One Piece films and keep myself updated with the series. It’s already on its 600 plus episodes and this could only be half of the entire One Piece saga. How I had wish to posses some One Piece mementos but I could only find them on Sulit.com or Lazada.com. Until Comic Alley came to General Santos….

And when I visited the shop, I was gaping with delight. An overwhelming forest of Anime tokens were around me. There were action figures, stuffed toys, posters, necklace, watches, costumes, accessories, posters, and so much more. Several Anime shows were featured, such as Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, and of course, One Piece.
The people were also accommodating. A lady kept dancing on the entrance to the beat of different Anime themes. They were also knowledgeable of the different Anime characters as I interviewed them. LOL. For my first visit, this is what I got.
I couldn’t help myself and I frequented the shop to see their latest arrivals. And just recently, this is what I bought.
Well, the store opened only last August 3 and it has been mostly crowded with young people. If you’re lucky, you can even catch Cosplayers shopping there.

For purchases beyond one thousand pesos, you can get this special usable jute bag.
To know more about the shop, you can visit Comic Alley at Veranza Mall or look around their website at comicalley.net or at their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...